This free Game Simulator uses advanced algorithms based on many factors (listed below) to determine a winner and final score for a specific game. Vegas uses many factors to create betting lines and odds for every game for the public to wager on, the game simulator reverse engineers those same betting lines and odds as well as incorporates other statistical and historical game information to simulate results for each game.
Game Simulator Key Algorithm Factors
– Live Vegas Lines and Odds
– Historical Betting Lines and Odds
– Streaks and Betting Trends
– Historical Team Data and Stats
– Previous Game Matchups
– Rivalries and Revenge Factor
– Team Travel and Rest
– Key Player Injuries or Suspensions
– Weather Factor (if applicable)
The Game Simulator will also give you recommended betting picks based on the simulation results for each game. If there is value or an oddity in the Vegas betting lines or odds, the game simulator will expose it and put you on the right side time and time again without any bias or human element, strictly numbers.